Welcome

Comments

• Emo Bear Hugs and Welcome Back!!
  • Remembering how unhappily freaking out because Glitch separated my house...! Hopefully I'll be able to play.
  • yeah so I was looking for this forum again, and stumbled across this...
    http://www.11thegame.com/to_order.html
  • Super excited to see loyal glitchen rebuilding our favorite time waster! When I registered I accidentally left out the space in my user name. I really want it to be the same as my original - Biggy Shorty - any way to change this?

Thanks!
  • @BiggyShorty - the best person to help you is probably @ladyceres, I think...I'm posting her name so she sees this, and can either help you directly or direct someone to help you :)

To all the new forum folks, glad you found the rebuild! Welcome to Eleven...
  • Welcome Home Everyone! Please, spread the word, Eleven (Glitch) is alive and Thriving!
    Thank you for joining and stick around for the wonderful things to come!
  • I fixed the spaces @"Biggy Shorty", but you may have to relog in to both the app and the forum to see the change.
  • Yeaaaaa! I'm back as me, Talaria Wingfoot, of the Civility Group. Thank you, ladyceres, for fixing this. Glitch has been sooooo missed. I signed up for Eleven using the gamer name I use on another game and then realized no one would know it was me, Talaria Wingfoot. I know we've all been waiting so patiently for our beloved Glitch to re-emerge as Eleven. Big hugs to everyone who's working so hard on it, and especially the Alpha Testers.
  • Hello and welcome Talaria Wingfoot, lovely to see you back. :-)
  • I can't wait for the Alpha Testing :). I didn't play Glitch from the beginning..but I was really hooked on it when I started. Playing CoU gets me back in the mood again, but it is still buggy of course. I can't wait to see what elevengiants has in store for us!!!
  • When I found out Glitch was going to get redone I almost peed my pants in excitement. I forget that I used some sounds from this game as my phone SMS and ringtone. Listening to the music really brings me back.
  • Hugs and Welcome Home!
  • Hello world! I've been lurking here for a lunar year and decided it is about time I declare myself visible. So happy to see this is actually happening. I knew in my heart, back in December 2012, that this would happen... that people would come together and bring Ur back. Because that's what people do, just like they did with Myst Online... it went away, and they brought it back. That precedent, plus the abundant evidence of Eleven's amazing progress and hard work, gives me tremendous hope. Looking forward to seeing you all in-world!
  • @hothotpockets you should make the audio files available!
  • *salivates*
  • :( Wish I had stayed more active on the forums
  • Welcome back to the forums and home BoxySister!
  • edited December 2015
    Wot BoxySister, said. It's been too long.

So what games are people playing in the meantime? I am sure all those Glitchen have found ways to while away those long winter nights until something Glitch like appears and we all swarm back together in one place.

I am playing LOTR Legends on ipad and also Boom Beach, but looking for something more interactive *cough* - I rarely use the laptop for games now, or at all for that matter.
  • @riscy - I don't think any other games really caught on. At first some of us were playing Here Be Monsters (which is now closed), but there hasn't been a real Glitch replacement. I can't think of any other games where lots of Glitchen congregate, unfortunately!
  • @Imberis - I played HBM for a while, then also Miramagia and we even had a whole Glitchen village (there were several I think), but I have not played that in ages now.

Ah well, will just keep playing things I find.
  • *waves to all* as I wait patiently for the glitchy doors to open to UR again
  • Hugs and welcome Home Jugni!
  • OMGOMGOMG.

I was feeling nostalgic about Glitch today and started Googling. Pleaseplease let this project work out! My butterflies need milking.
  • so good to see so many familiar and new names ! welcome! I was wondering is there a way to search by player name , to see if certain friends have found their way here ?
  • @serenitycat - We have that coded, but it's waiting for review/release. It couldn't be a forum function, but had to be built into the webapp (the mostly blank page you see when you log in). Hang in there, we are anxious to release it as well.
  • Someone wrote in this thread that they only discovered this game a few months before it closed. That's not unlucky, hon, I'M unlucky: I discovered it THREE WEEKS before it closed! I loved it from day one and then after playing it for a week or so the bad news came! Remember the forum was kept going for a couple of months after Glitch closed? I was actually much longer on that forum than I was on the game, and all because of ancestral nostalgia...
    You know what I liked best? Not even the quests, although they were brilliant... Just walking the streets, just walking from here to there, just looking around and being amazed... I loved the walking, and I would love to do that again. I miss looking around and soaking it all in...
  • I want to join so much, so freaking excited!
  • What I miss the most, EVERYTHING! I loved the game, and the weird interactions, like nibbling piggies or milking butterflies! I even got a tshirt online because it remeinded me of glitch, it was fireflies flying in to a jar. I remember spending tons of time trying to chase fireflies, and just typing some of this out makes me miss it so much.