Welcome

Comments

• *frantically waves and jumps up and down* I looveee youuuuuuuuuuuu for bringing this sweet joy back into my life. Will rubbing dollar bills on my monitor help at all? Cause I'll do it. I'll rub all the dollar bills against my computer. ALL OF THEM.
  • edited August 2015
    Hang in there. we are trying to make it happen!
    ETA. And by we I mean our great devs!! I am just an alpha tester trying to break things!!
    Alpha testing is HARD!! But it feels good being part of a great thing!!
  • Oh my gosh I'm so happy that this is a thing that is happening. Thank you devs and alpha testers for working to bring back the absolutely preposterous Ur. Seriously miss this game.
  • Hey. I joined because I've known about the project for a while, and you guys seem to be the furthest along in getting this going.

And I was just thinking about how much I miss harvesting Jellisac clumps, and scraping Barnacles, and catching fireflies for jack-o-lanterns I could teach to sing Nightmare Before Christmas songs....
  • SOO EXCITED! *dances*
  • Our old profiles are still on the old site. Looking at this sure brought back so many memories:
    http://www.glitchthegame.com/profiles/PHFOU2R1HVC2SH7/
  • So excited! Thanks for the effort!
  • Such great work you are all doing.No other games ever come close to Glitch it left such a big void in my life when it closed.I know ,I was addicted lol :D
  • Honda Prefect, your name is the BESTEST.
  • Just got the usual faunasphere/glitch nostalgia pangs and went on a search and ended up here! Glad to have found it.
    I was Pandorah in Glitch as well (http://www.glitchthegame.com/profiles/PHFA8OCHM2D2BAS/) Cannot wait!
  • @Kyleri - it came to me in a rare flash of brilliance :)
  • edited September 2015
    I can't believe this is happening... Glitch is my all time favourite game and I'm so so so excited for it to come back. I've missed playing so much and it often frustrated me that I couldn't find any game like glitch on the internet. Will we be able to access our old accounts when the game starts up again though? ? I CANT WAIT
  • @"Agent Tutti" - no we will not have access to old account data. That would have been a minefield of security issues for Tiny Speck, and definitely not worth it. Starting over again will be awesome. Promise.
  • Hi to all my fellow Glitchens.
    Almost forgot this feeling of...
  • @"Virginia Moon" Unyielding desire to play this game, not unlike that of a drug addict with a hankerin' for their narcotic of choice, but being completely unable to play it, not unlike a drug addict with a hankerin' for their narcotic of choice who also happens to be trapped in rehab?
  • I have missed Glitch so much. This is the best news. I cannot wait to make my home, discover, feed the animals, forage for food, cook, make, swing from the trees, find hidden presents and dance with new found friends. And so much more.
    WELCOME BACK YOU AWESOME BUNDLE OF GOODNESS!
  • So very beyond happy that we are going to be able to come back to our (albeit a little different) home! This is incredibly awesome and made my family very happy!
  • Welcome back everyone! I hope some of you remember me, I was Gakuno back in the days, haha. Wasn't very active, but who knows, maybe someone remembers me!
  • Well... this is awesome! I played a lot in Glitch and when it closed I went to Here Be Monsters. Now that is closing on October 5th, I picked up from one of the members that Glitch was back on the cards again! Let's hope it doesn't take too long :) Well done, guys! <3 MozArt
  • Welcome home guys!
  • I googled Glitch on a whim and I'm so glad I found Eleven!! Wish I could help alpha test but I'll trust the devs with their reasons and wait impatiently.
  • Hugs and Welcome back home AnneBoleyn.
  • Just miss the game more than anything
  • So glad I found the trail of breadcrumbs which led me here. Fantastic effort getting it to Alpha already. I am poised to name a pig Lord Voldepork at the earliest possible opportunity.
  • Welcome home!
  • OMG BACON!! is here and ready to play! So happy to see familiar name-tags floating around, can't wait to see everyone again :)
  • OMG Welcome Home!!!!
  • It's a dream come true!
  • edited October 2015
    Wow! I am thrilled!
  • Wonderful isn't it? So happy to see new Glitchen all the time! Welcome :-)