Welcome

1141516171820»

Comments

• Hello there. Hope all is going well behind the Glitchy curtain, checking to see if it's still twitching. :)
  • Hellooooooo......... is there still glitch in’ things happening behind the scenes??!! xxx
  • Hi everyone!! I have dearly missed this game, so glad to see there is a lot of interest still! Can't wait to play :+)
  • Hey Friend!
  • Hi all! Is there still possible to get an invite for the alpha-testing or has that ship sailed?
  • Hello! Looking forward to the day where I can sign up for alpha access as I'm very inconsistent when following Glitch... Hope all is well!
  • hi frends \8D/
    froot find website and experience EXCITE for happening!
    froot still have many froot for frends and hope to share, please thank you ^^
  • Hello all, I just found out today that this is a thing....I'm so stoked...I think about Glitch literally every day <3 <3
  • i miss y'all :')
  • Join us satudays  post by snarkle in forum.   lots   okay 5-7 glitchens there yesterday.   see you saturday
  • Waves and Hellows,

Who sends the invites?
  • Hello hello! Can't wait to be able to play this game again, such fond memories!

• hello, i accidentally found this while searching for the nobilis spin off, and this all seems like a beautiful idea
  • Hello. Hoping for an invite. Thank you.
  •  Glitch still gives me some of the warmest nostalgic feels in all my years as a gamer.  I miss this game with all my heart and can't wait to be able to play again.  Signed up for an alpha invite!!  Super cool to hear that the two dev teams were merging.  Odd Giants isn't scratching the itch for me though, so I will wait!!  Cheers!!
  • Hey everyone, I still check this forum from time to time hoping for an alpha invite or that it's close to beta testing! I miss glitch so much. I hope to be able to introduce my boyfriend to it in the future! Hope you all are doing well!