Welcome

Comments

• Just an addition to my last post, I miss the cuteness of the game! Like quoin, or qoin, i am blanking on how it was spelled, can someone verify that for me. I was playing some random online game and was chatting with people. I typed the word "Coin" and immidiatly my mind went to the first time I played glitch and the awesomeness of that spelling and just the cute little things overall. I miss the cubimals so much, doing races, as well as collecting them all. I am getting so fired up to start playing I CANNOT WAIT!
  • I'm counting down the days until I can walk the streets of Ur once again.
  • Super excited to be here!
  • Hugs and Welcome back everyone!
  • I have been wondering in the wilderness.. As many I moved into fb Here be Monsters Beta...that has now gone into the great pixels in the sky. I started playing another game, Village and Heros but sadly it is Nothing like Glitch other than having several Glitch refugees. There just isn't anything like Glitch. I love the little potbellies... skip- jumping through Ur singing the "Smurff'.. La La la-la-la-la
  • edited January 2016
    I somehow fell down the Glitchen rabbit hole instead of going to bed. Reminiscing on the old game site and decided to make myself cry by looking up "Goodnight Groddle"... somehow from there I stumbled onto this place. How could I have not known about this? I should have known this game was far too loved to disappear forever. Thank you so much for attempting this!

Edit: I had an account with this name but my main account name was Kaelyn Renai. I was active in game, but pretty quiet. But I figured I should add this in case someone remembers me.

• welcome back KaitLynnHT! Do stick around, things are getting exciting.
  • Ahh, just signed up! Why didn't I know of this project earlier?
  • Welcome home Kirin!
  • Oh, so much wow - I only found you good folks after telling some friends about Glitch - please make it so - my favourite ever game
  • Welcome Home Moist!
  • welcome Moist :) yes lots of progress. It'll happen some day :)
  • hi everyone :D I am so looking forward to the day that we can once again walk the streets of ur and then go home and tend to our yellow crumb flowers and milk our butterflies. Thanks to all who are working to make this dream come true!
  • Really hope this happens soon ! Hey fellow Glitchens :)
  • @marlasinger - it really is happening now...check out the Chronicles of Alpha Testing thread to see all the work over the past year. It has been amazing to see how far the devs have come in getting the game back for all of us. Just taking them a bit of time to get it all to a stage where everyone can come play...but bit by bit it is closer and closer.
  • Hugs and Welcome Home Tuqui and marlasinger!
  • hi, im new to glitch and i was wondering if someone could change my name?
  • Hello guys!
    Gizzy here.
  • Hiii Gizzy....I am waiting in line..hopefully join you soon :) x
  • edited March 2016
    Hi everyone one....We just never forget these Glitchen names..all familiar..lovely to see... x :)
  • Hi Gizzy and everyone, i am on my knees praying to be able to join you all and see the streets again hope it will be soon as we all wish for the same, i am waving and shouting please let me in, I LOVE GLITCH xxx
  • Hangs onto Gillies Ankles...If she goes in I go in with her lol :D x
  • Hi all...marycontrary here....I just stumbled upon this, but I recognize a lot of familiar names. Is this really going to be a reincarnation of Glitch??

Hugs and joyful greetings to all!
  • Hi all! So excited to hear that this is all in the works! I have missed Glitch so much!!! Yayyyyy
  • Welcome home JarOfSunshine!
  • Welcome JarOFSunshine
  • edited May 2016
    HI and a big hello for all the glitch folks ,love ya all and miss you guys,waiting with bated breath to play with you all again.love the group that hung on and brought this wonderful game back again,TY.
  • Sigh, I'm hoping for a Welcome Home - even if only in the forums Glithy friends. It's me..the MisBehaving MisAdventure.
  • Welcome Home MisAdventure!!!!!!
  • Thank You! Staring at the Red Sign but I know my turn will come!