Welcome

Comments

• Is this where people say hello, or is there a hello thread I missed looking for where to say hello? Also; hello.
  • DeeBee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGIES!!!
  • Welcome home to all the former Glitchen, and welcome to your new home to all the DeepWorld folks and others who have joined us out of curiosity and hope!
  • Hallo there! I happened to remember this game the other day and did a load of research on it, so glad there may be a possibility of it opening again :)
  • lol i didnt see this thread when i made my intro thread a couple days ago. whoops

anyway im here, im glitchy, and im gonna support the heck outta this game in any way i can
  • Welcome Home!!
  • I miss my Glitch friends and Ur so very much! =^.^=
  • edited June 2015
    Hey @serenitycat! Welcome home!! (((hugs)))
  • @serenitycat, lovely to see you back again! :-)
  • I just found out about Glitch, and in turn this project. Wonderful what you're doing here. Looking forward to this experience.
  • It always makes me so happy to see people who never even played Glitch getting excited about Eleven.
  • So happy to be here!
  • Can't believe it took me this long to get here! hello hello hello!
  • Hey Hey Hey! Glad your here, TheCatFace! *:)
  • Woot Smallchalet! Hi hi!
  • Hello everyone! It's great to be back in some small way. I miss Glitch something fierce and I can't wait to get back into the world of Ur!
  • Welcome home new peeps!! :)
  • I hope my chickens are O.K.
  • Welcome Home Everyone!
  • Hello! I just learned the Eleven Forums were open--I started to miss you guys something fierce recently. It's so nice to see familiar names--and new ones, too. I am so glad to be here!
  • I guess this is kind of overdue, but I'm relatively new to the forums. Loved this game's originality and was disappointed to see it close. Glad it's coming back, slowly but surely.
  • I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. Part of me just belongs in Ur, and I'm excited to be able to visit it again someday. I'm so glad people so dedicated are working on this project. I hope to see you all in the reborn world when it's ready <3
  • *blinks*

Is this real?

*rubs eyes*

P.s. Can someone tell me how to change my username? It seems a random 'a' snuck up on me...
  • Hi @"Tricky Woo" - I have updated your name in the forum and the database the game will pull info from, so you should be good now.
  • Whoohooo!!! Thank you.
  • I'm a bit late, but better late than never. Played Glitch under the name ItsShoop, but decided to register to Eleven with Spoonerino, which is way better IMO. I'll hang around the forums, but I reallllly hope they open up more slots for testing soon. Really miss this game.
  • edited August 2015
    Wow, I just found all this today! I can't believe all the hard work I'm seeing; you guy are amazing! I didn't think I'd see this world again and can't wait to run around!
  • So hyped for an open testing stage :D :D :D !!
  • GAH! I'm so happy to see someone is trying to bring the game back in whatever form! I was so sad when it went down! And noqw I'm happy again!