Usernames :O

Comments

• Frashy / Frash / Flashbang
    Long story how that handle came about and how it evolved
  • I swear I was at roll-call somewhere around here, but I've apparently lost my mind. I was Grizelda in Glitch and am once again! (not to be confused with Griselda the fabulous, though we are both knitters. :) )
  • Same as Glitch... Kweeky :-) I feel like it'll be easier to reconnect that way. And can I tell you guys how much I LOVE seeing my username typed out at the top of the screen in this familiar font once again? Makes it all so real!
  • edited September 2016
    I'll be known as CoduX
  • I'm so happy to see KANYE here again. I might have already posted in here, but in case I didn't, I was vaporfairy for the too-short couple of months I had the experience of Glitch. I just felt fancy when I made this login name. :)
  • Same as before, Mildmay - a literary character I adore. He's so grumpy and tortured in the books. I think Glitch is a nice place for him to hang out and pet piggies and relax.
  • edited March 2015
    If I ever get my hands on an alpha key I will problably go with one of these 3 names:

1: Outofthelyric
    2: Lyric
    Or Oswald von lyrical.
    (Be careful, He bites)
  • @Mildmay, there is a small town in Ontario named Mildmay, and my family used to drive through there are lot as a kid. We had a stupid family joke about the opposite of mild may being "spicy October. " So mostly your name makes me think of Spicy October. ^.^
    If you ever need a name for and alt ...
  • @ Scarlett Bearsdale - that's fabulous! I will put on shades and become ~Spicy October~ if the need arises.
  • @Outofthelyric Your username for the forums is the same as your username in Eleven : ) If you get chosen as an alpha tester Outofthelyric your name will be! If you want to change it I'm sure the staff would be amenable to doing that for you. I got my name changed back to Liza Throttlebottom from chaos after all : )
  • Scooter McKamins, same as in Glitch. It's a combination of a nickname my friends gave me many years ago (Scooter for Scot), plus the addition of Mc to the start of my real last name (Kamins) because I like the rhythm of it all.
  • edited March 2015
    @Lizathrottlebottom
    Thanks for the heads up!
    (I'll need it)
  • I've always have an Identity crisis on this one, so I have more than one nickname. The most probable is lexihel, which is my user name in many of my online games, social networks and online services, also, maybe some of my friends will find me again.
    On the other hand, I'd like Rabanito (which I used in a 'F this S I'm starting over' account in Glitch, but never started over xD), which is spanish for little radish (yeah...) or PeanutPie, which I used for long years in Maple Story. There are other silly, funny or plain tragical ideas going through my mind but, I'll stick to one of those three.
  • I was PheobeGee in Glitch and I'm sticking with it for Eleven. :) I've started using it a few more places since Glitch went down...
  • I'll be back as Jessenya like before... hopefully selling those cubimals again. Hahah!!
  • Jessenya!!! Welcome back : D I look forward to trading cubimals with you once again ; )
  • Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg.... welcome home hon!
  • im4noles2 is my name. I use it in just about every game! :)
  • NOLES!!!!! Welcome @im4noles2 !
  • Thanks!! Excited to be here....I'm ready for the game!!! Open, open, open! Congrats on the alpha tester! You have always been a valuable asset in the way a game is played!
  • I'm going to keep my old and rusty user name Plu44. I was also wondering if our old accounts will transfer over or do we have to restart?
  • @Plue44: Old accounts won't transfer - we don't have access to any old user/player data from TS, so everyone is starting fresh here.
  • Still Milly21 - wish I was still 21 though haha :) x
  • Emilia Rosalinda like my old glitch name, and my sis is gonna be Alicia Rosalinda
  • Still starrkittyface! Happy to see everyone! ^_^
  • I'll be changing up my nickname to what I am currently, so:
    Lilligant, Lilli, any any other variations of that.
  • In glitch I was Ninjahog now I go by Arkrider
  • I want to be still be riscy - same as Glitch :)
  • It's so nice to see all the familiar names... I thought Glitch had been, well, lost completely and may have shed a couple of tears when finding an amazing group of people were putting it back together ;)
    I used to be Epic Rose on Glitch, might reserve that name as well, but Kailean it is for the time being ^^
  • SavannaBlueRose now as then....so so happy to see y'all! xxooxx