Usernames :O

Comments

• More familiar names! Lovely to see you all : ) I am of course who I am and shall remain as such. A pirate scourge can't be without a name like mine!
  • Mistress*of*Fishies has been around since Faunasphere (where she was an underwater cat and wily pollution controller) so she is back again-again. Good to see you folks!
  • I'll be using the same name I had before on Glitch, theblackcloud. That way all my old Glitch friends can find me ... if they come back as well.
  • I'll be using babi as usual and yes! it's great to see again many familiar names
    @zubes ohh huge hugs!
  • I'll be keeping my old name. I love it! Lily Linguistic all the way. :D
  • :D Welcome back Lily, your name is refreshingly familiar : )
  • edited January 2015
    I wasn't much of a social butterfly in Glitch, but I dearly loved the game and enjoyed running into other Glitchen and exchanging hugs and gifts and mining together and whatnot. I went by ~ap~ there, also.
  • Ghost777 it has always been my name.love it.
  • I'm baaaaaaackkkkk and I'm keeping mah name! Unlike the idiots on Facebook at least I CAN HAVE my proper name here. And hello hello hello oh joy. Hopefully the game will allow me in soon but oh joy. Hello!!!!!
  • I kinda want to change my name but I probably shouldn't.
  • I have been Attie the Penguin ever since I discovered the internet at the tender age of 12, and so I shall certainly remain! Maybe just "Attie" for simplicity, although I do like my apposition...
  • @katyroo, you can beat me any time you like. ;-)
  • PLEASE NOBODY TAKE KANYE. IT'S OKAY IF U WANT YEEZY, YEEZY WORLD PEACE, YEEZY WORLDWIDE, 'YE OR WHATEVER, JUST DON'T TAKE KANYE. KANYE'S KANYE, AND THAT'S ME. NO THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO PISS OF KANYE AND TAKE THE NAME KANYE. JUST BE COOL MAN, BE CHILL.
  • @KANYE for reference your username for the forums will be your username when you play : ) So you've already nailed down KANYE!
  • FUUUUUUUCK YEA LIZA THROTTLEBOOTY THAT'S THE BEST NEWS TODAY EVERYTHINGS COMIN UP YEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEE
  • I've been Kyleri for too long, in too many places, back...holy crap, it's more than twenty years ago now that I was wandering around Igen Weyr on PernMush. o.0 So I'll be sticking with that.
  • Otter Madness, always and forever.
  • ser wampus
    always and forever too
  • I believe I've said it before, but, Liza Throttlebottom will forever be my piratical Glitch, though I go by many other names everywhere else.
  • Using back my usual nick which I used on Glitch too! <3
  • I was kalsangikid, but I've decided to use this name (spathodeas) for Eleven.
  • If I can, I'll use this name. It's the name I used in the original Glitch, and the name I use in most games. It's also the name I gave my computer IRL, haha.
  • I’ve decided to change my name. I really like my old name but I think it’s associated too much with something else nowadays. My old name was Tinder.
  • Moops. Still Moops. Starting Glitch after losing Faunasphere l did need something pouting, naughty but little funny.
    Since Eleven will be still Glitch somehow, l´ll stick to that! ;)

Hi ghost777 and Rascalmom! - waves -
  • Small Chalet was the name of a Restaurant in Chicago, in the 1960s; where my Grandfather worked, as head chef. In life he was very much a part of his community, as mayor, and police chief; but to me, he was just simply, the best Grandfather; and someone I looked up to. *Having 'Smallchalet' as my username online, is my own little way of remembering him always. *:)
  • So excited for Eleven! I'm probably just going to name myself what i did before so my old friends and I can reconnect. Zoey10189st
  • I'll probably change my name...I used Penelope Garcia for almost 2 years ..Think I shoud change it have something in mind. I just wish I could play already!
  • Mai name bob?
    No, I'm going to be Steve777.
  • edited February 2015
    grime
  • Doolittle.