Usernames :O

Comments

• I'll probably go back to Melon-y. She was my favourite character, even though not my most advanced. :)
  • Thousand Sunny, just like in Glitch.
  • I used to be rayflo, but I'm considering going with this one instead c:
  • I'll be sticking with my former Glitch name, jellybino. :-)
  • I wanna be Sutton again, because I don't want to change it! I'm so sentimental about little things like that. I really want a new name, though, because my old one isn't very creative... want one that makes absolutely no sense to other people (like most of them)!
  • i dunno. I was Avery<3 in Glitch and I want to be recognizable, but new names are fun too!
  • My name, just with a space. It's what I was before, anyway.
  • I've always been Guardofthedragon in everything else... Does this seem a bit too long? Most people just call me Guard so I'm not really sure what I'll end up choosing
  • I'm going to stick with Velley, my original Glitch name.
  • I used to be 'Everybody' but I think I'm gonna go with 'Anybody'. Different, but still confusing.
  • edited February 2015
    i'll remain coolbettycakes so that stoot can find me! elsewhere i am coolbetty cause it's hard enough being a girl in online gaming, nobody takes you seriously once you start adding cake, pie, or any other baked goods! on the other hand, coolbettyassassin is just asking for it. coolbettydeathincarnate is too long and coolbettyelitekiller takes away my stealth advantage. i'd spend every game in constant respawn. eleven can't come Soon! enough :) i almost forgot that i'm aka my dfwm name cruelbetty, my medival name krewlbetti and sometimes tooskool4coolbetty. lol jk about that last one (no i'm not). i also am bettybarfield (secretly) she's an opinionated smartass with a slightly bent sense of humor.
  • In glitch I was Artemis in fancy letters as the name was taken. I was going to contacted the person and asked if they were partial to the name as Artemis is special in my family but I couldn't find anyone named Artemis. However, I have it now! Hail Cosma!
  • edited January 2015
    I'm keeping rasamalai, it's the one I had on Glitch and the one I have on minecraft, skype... I always use this one, I couldn't think of a reason to ever change it.
    Edit: Oh wait! If someone else took it then I'd HAVE to, or I could just skip that game? :O Is there a way to prevent someone -else- from taking our glitch names on eleven? (beating us to it)
  • @rasamalai Your forum name = your Eleven name. You've already claimed it! We're using a single sign on system, same as Glitch. For everyone here that is hoping for a different name than the forum one, don't worry! We'll sort you out by the time the game launches. Eventually we'll probably have a similar system to Tiny Speck, where you can change your name on your own for 100 currants or something. Right now, it would have to be done manually.
  • I am still in every game and always will be Lill Misssy, from Glitch. can't help myself..... ;) But, sometimes, I use the nic I was given by a few... Minx
  • I'm pretty much always chilirlw, all across the internet
  • I'll be Victoria, like I was in Glitch. Great to see so many familiar names in here :)
  • edited January 2015
    Yay! I'm telling my daughters so they can "claim" theirs! ^_^
    Will children be allowed to play? Because one of my daughters is 8 years old (the other is 18 :) they both really want to play.
    Little one would watch me play back then and would sometimes hum the Groddle tune to herself way after the game had "ended" :'( it made me so nostalgic!
  • Definitely stealing stoot barfield before anyone else can take it. ;)
  • I am Lady Snow just like in Glitch, although I did have 2 other Glitchens as my alter egos so they may popup again too. Hello to everyone who knew me on Glitch, I haven't been on any other MMOs since... just waiting for a reboot! :D
  • I used to be Pastel Forever in Glitch, and I'm Pastel Forever again! Choosing a username is hard, I lucked out on this one. It's hard to think of a username you won't hate in a year.
  • I was b3achy there (along with a bunch of alts), and I am b3achy here. I actually took the name b3achy in a previous gaming system because "beachy", the name I wanted, was already taken. It has stuck and is how people know me on various games. However, I'm notorious for alts, and will likely have at least one just so I can play incognito, when I don't want to be recognized and just want to play solo.
  • I was quite fond of my Glitch name so I think I'll keep the same one...HawaiianTropic :-)
  • I'll stick with my usual name of Taztaboo :)
  • The artist formerly known as Liza Throttlebottom is currently known as chaos, as you can see by what I've decided to call myself in the forums : )
  • NO doubt I will be Crumpet. It's just ME.
  • @chaos Good to see you again. :o

I'm going by the fairly-uncreative name I've always used, minus the zero-width space I used in order to steal it from an inactive player. I should be noticeably easier to mail now.
  • I'll be kat65, just like in Glitch and Faunasphere before that. :-)
  • @Justin Good to see you too! We'll have to catch up once that's easier to do : ) I think once I have a little Lev/Madge/Glitch thingy I might just go back to being Liza the dread pirate! I can't let a little thing like a game shutting down stop her plundering.