If you could name a street in Ur, what would you call it?

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    YEEZY STREEZY? @KANYE WHATCHU THINK?!
  • I think it'd be kindly cool if there was a zone that would be time-centric, much like the ancestral lands, that would boot you out into the same secret street once time elapsed- that street being named kevbobdylan Highway 61.

The admittedly corny joke being that the street would be "revisited" over and over.
  • So many awesome ideas!
  • I'd add the names Ave Avenue (as in "Ave Maria"), Thrinklebottom Path, Whimsey Way, Stoot Barfield Street, Tiny Speckles Drive, and Illmenskie Jones Jag.
  • Hmmm. I'm sorry but I think that might be a bit toooooo similar to someone's name ; ) *wonk*
  • But .... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. : D
  • At the risk of being entirely too corny, a set of streets:

Dasswhadis Gaimiz
    Weerin Sidertots
    Gwanmaak Dembiggar
    Nwillplai Furralong Whyl
  • Ome Swiitome, to celebrate coming back to our home after a long while spent away from it.
  • @"Ann DramaDuh" Aww thanks bud ; )

@"DiddilyPuff" and @Liathea On the contrary I think those are all lovely!
  • Because the puns appeal to me:
    Long Itch Aill
    Tipper Toes
    Fructose Rems
  • A new nature preserve in my area was announced, and it's called "Buttonbush Bottoms." I thought it was a marvelously Glitchy name. (The buttonbush is a plant with fragrant white flower heads that attract butterflies, hummingbirds and other pollinators.)
  • This took me a while and some reading but when you're completing the fear of flying quest it says stuff like "Your luggage is in Gdansk but at least you landed safley right?" So i would have a street named "Gdansk" with random items litering the floor.
  • Ven | Groddle Forest
  • Artemis: yes yes yes! It could be a quest location!
  • The Rocky Mountain, The Rockier Mountain, and The Rockiest Mountain! And maybe a place outside of Hell, called Fury - because Hell hath no Fury... <3
  • "Which one is my luggage?" "The purple one?" "This one has a severed leg in it!" Oh the chao's."
  • Bruna Hills in a meadowy area
  • Another offering: Maik Olin, located very close to a portal to Asslandia ; ) Three points to anyone who gets the pun.
  • How about "Leddit Go"? :D In some icy climate, of course.
  • That's a cool one, berylcrest. *:) nICE going
  • That's a glacier of a good pun! ... I didn't have any funny wordplay ready : (
  • I think a a Ten Street would sound cool. You should know why ;)
  • we could have a posh area with names like .
    rich road
    starlight avenue
    blingward road
    caddilak street
    rollsroyce street
    sweetscent avenue,
    diamante avenue.
    All with blingy star trees and glittering flowers.
    Sounds good to me anyways. LoL :) x