Returning Glitch player!

I found out a few days ago that there is a revival for Glitch! Super excited!
I did a survey to join the alpha tests but it seems like from what I read here that the application form is no longer used?
Is there another way to apply at the moment? 

Comments

• The application form is still fine. I haven't reopened the thread to sign up because we're still working on the non-Flash supported version of the game. It seemed a little awkward to add people to the game only for it to stop working at the end of the month. There will probably be some downtime since it's quite a feat. Preliminarily, it's looking good though. Just hang tight, we're not going anywhere yet.
  • Thank you for the hard work and reply ladyceres! :D You guys are doing great and it's gonna be amazing for sure! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for whenever the next opening is!
  • Glad to know progress is still being made. I just got another wave of nostalgia for the game as something came up in FB memories so knowing stuff is still happening warms me on this cold dark day. I have loads of friends wanting to play after telling them about Glitch. 
  • I am beyond excited to know that I will (hopefully) get to play soon!  I have also touted Glitch since the first day I played it :) I will bring new players!!  I can't thank you enough for all the work I'm sure it has taken to revive the game!! :D
  • Looking forward to the new - non-flash edition!
  • Thank you for your hard work!  :) hope to hear more about the non-flash efforts soon
  • I am so excited, too!!!  Thank you, everyone, for your hard work ^____^
  • Keeping everything crossed 🤞 to be able to play again. Glitch was so awesome. Thanks for all the hard work making this happen. 
  • I'd really love to play again. I tried to make contact before, but nothing came of my attempts. Idk if I went about it wrong or missed a reply but please contact me geminfinite@gmail.com!
  • Yes   I'm in heaven.  
  • Just wanted to say hello to everyone! 😀 I miss UR and thank you for keeping it alive. See you in there!
  • Just checking in after being away for a while
  • edited September 2021
    Hi!  Is Eleven still going?  Still inviting old Glitchen?  I miss the game, got on UR and very quiet.  Just hoping another game is still out there, thought I'd write a note here.   <3 
  • We are still going yes. Hopefully we'll have some news to share soon :)
  • Now I'm curious, and hopeful!

• Waited a long time for this. Can't wait!
  • @Joey Nice to hear that you might have some news soon. Been missing Eleven horribly without a computer that works with all of the ... blah blah blah. I keep checking in though! Keep up the good work!

• Here! Waiting not so patiently :)
  • Hello, I'm back as well, it's nice to see some familiar faces.
  • Wish we could just register and play like you can on Oddgiants I don't mind the limited that not all the streets have shrines, Animals etc on but at least I can have fun playing whilst waiting for updates.