Where is everyone?

Just stopped by to check out the forum. It looks like no one is visiting much.

Comments

• I'm here, but that's what happens when there's no public updates for almost a year!
  • The game is still being alpha tested! Keep hanging around the forums, and you might be invited by the devs to join in the alpha testing! It seems like there are a dozen or so people being invited into the game every couple months. Besides the contests you can participate in throughout the forums, the selection criteria for possible players seems to be staying active in the forum...
  • I drop by quite a lot but don't post much, usually because there's nothing to post to.
  • I am here too. It's just not as active as it was. Hope everyone is doing well though!
  • Posty post.
  • I am in and out,RL has been taking over a little bit recently
  • Checking in and keeping fingers crossed !
  • Hi, I just found out about Eleven, I played Glitch for a year or so until the end; I'm so happy to hear people are working on bringing it back! Thank you so much for your (I imagine hard) work.
  • any news? really want to be able to play. I see no movement on FB
  • I'm still here... lurking and hoping that one day the doors to Ur will be open again...
  • RL had the nerve to interfere with my OL life! So So So Happy to see things are moving forward!
  • edited September 30
    One more for the lurking with love!
  • I'm here also but I only check in rarely because there are hardly ever any updates. Imagine my surprise and delight when I realised you all had updated at the beginning of September! :D Yayyy!
  • I'm glad this project is doing well! I made an account this time last year, but I never really posted with it :( Let's hope they pick a couple new alpha testers real soon.
  • I hope there is another contest soon to pick more alpha testers. I have an amazing idea.