Throwing Parties

edited April 2016 in Ideas
as much as I loved parties back in Ur, i think theres loads of potential for a really cool idea there. Any one got any ideas?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    We could set up invitations in the global chat for open parties, or maybe have a separate chat for it? :)
  • edited April 2016
    amen that would so cool
  • edited April 2016
    Maybe when the children of Ur grow up they can join in too
  • edited April 2016
    This is not a thread that I'd expect in this community. Why set up a hating thread? It is mean-spirited and childish. CoU is not in competition with Eleven and, like Eleven, it is a project undertaken by volunteers who loved Glitch and want to bring it back to us all. I really hope one of the mods pulls this thread asap.

ETA I realise that this is just trolling, especially the going back and editing the previous posts to remove the original comments.
  • were only joking Captain Daisy we appreciate all those who put in an effort to bring glitch back its just banter
  • edited April 2016
    Hiya friends!

While I didn't get a chance to see this thread in its original form, I'd just like to leave a Friendly reminder to hold all interactions within the positive spirit of Ur. I appreciate the self correction, but it'd be best if those kinds of things are avoided in the first place.

-Kaiyon