The moments we have...

That moment when you devour that last chip and wish the flavor would nevernever end...

Comments

• That moment when you hit send on a text message and noticed it autocorrected and made your message inappropriate...
  • That moment when you wait for someone to reply to a text and you notice that you never sent it in the first place...
  • That moment when you are awakened in the middle of the night because one of your cats has stealthly climbed on your chest, is pressing his paw into your throat, and has his face an inch from yours to check to see if you are still breathing...you know that moment when you realize that the cat thinks he's going to collect on your life insurance and is trying to kill you in your sleep... (and yes, I have a cat that periodically does this even though I told him he was written out of my will)
  • That moment when you wake up in the dead of night to find a stranger sitting on the bottom of your bed smiling up at you, fangs reaching towards your face and hissing quietly... and then you realize maybe you shouldn't listen to WTNV as you fall asleep.
  • That moment when, while driving, you realize you do not remember driving at all. Thank Lem your subconscious was driving for you. Now, how to let it take over again for the rest of the drive....
  • Polishes Snackyp's meditation orb and gives it back....
  • That moment when you realize you've been putzing around on your computer all day (usually playing a game or surfing the web) even though you thought it was a few minutes, and you've missed lunch and nearly dinner while still being in your PJs...lost many a day doing this...
  • the moment you realize your latest passion/hobby segue into get rich scheme isn't going to work. again. but only after buying the .com building the website linking the social network and spending 6 months blogging about it.