Spinach Salad
Potatoes

Comments

• Panko-breaded marinated tofu cutlets
    Tomato mushroom soup
    Pears

A bit random, but tasty!
  • Chicken alfredo casserole :D
  • Just had some steamed mahi with garlic, dill, and lime; steamed veggies with garlic and onion seasoning; and saffron rice. OMG, I love the steamed fish...I really need to make this more often (though made enough that I know what I'll be eating for the rest of the week).
  • It's either going to be soup, cheese, crackers, and fruit, or spare ribs, baked potatoes, and salad.
    If it's soup tonight, it will be ribs tomorrow night, since they are thawing in the fridge.
  • Second night of grilled mahi and the same stuff above...but was famished, so added a big salad with Balsamic Raspberry flavored vinegar (as dressing...on a no fat / oil / dairy eating program right now).
  • edited February 2015
    some chicken and salad but for dessert I have 'Ferrero Rocher' that I found on sale :D

*puts out the box to share*
  • CHIPS. YEEZY LOVES CHIPS.
  • Ravioli.

Yum.
  • Leftover Mediterranean pizza from Kashi foods; with a poached egg. And, for dessert, a piece of Hershey's special dark chocolate with a spread of delicious peanut butter. & To drink, some refreshing Hibiscus tea; with wildflower honey. - Life is good. *:.)
  • Beef Salad.... mmmmmmmmm
  • Grilled cheese with roasted pears on homemade bread, with a bottle of porter. NOM NOM NOM.
  • Clam chowder and white bread, because I'm on a serious budget. :(
  • blueberries, banana, couscous, coffee, water, chocolate. in that order.
  • Tacos al pastor and a bottle of squirt.