The chronicles of Alpha Testing

Comments

• @Artemis yeah clutter! It's my preferred decorating aesthetic in this game!
  • @"Scarlett Bearsdale" I'm playing with it! I kinda like things looking a little chaotic!
  • edited July 2016
    Hello everyone ! Eleven has given me the opportunity to build my very first tower! I really enjoyed decorating this tower! :D

• While cleaning out my photo's I found a whole bunch of screenshots I meant to post. Also, I have a screenshot from hitting lvl 60. So here's all these screenshots! Enjoy you beauties!

I bet Cosma moved me. Thanks Cosma. You've always been my favorite!

You don't know my life game.

You also don't know my life game.

This was just beautiful!

Thanks neighbors! I should give them a nice fruit basket!

MOM ARE YOU PROUD OF ME

I'm not going to lie I really like it looking all Glitchy
  • I had a spare ten minutes so I did what any glitch would do. I made a taco Tuesday hub in my tower

• Really excited that this is coming back! I used to play this game with my mom and her friends all the time! Cant wait to get in!
  • Oh I miss Sammiches so much!
  • So it's not _actually_ an Alpha thing as such though I did take the screenshot from the Eleven alpha. But this was the perfect little wood tree & I couldn't resist.

2016-06-11 10.00.45
  • Bog Theme ! :D

• Looks great!! Now I have the "Ilmenskie Miners" song running through my head!
  • oh.....can hardly wait :)
  • I would love to play the demo!
  • This looks awesome!
  • edited July 2016
    Building permits have been released! We are building and expanding towers! :D

• Omg! Your third floor! I've gotta hop in game soon and check that out! It looks like a tea room!!
  • Completed Tower ! :D
  • I'm incredibly jealous of your design skills. I bow down to you my dear.
  • I'm glad you like it @Artemis, You've made my day ! <3
  • Soooo gorgeous @Jelee!
  • Thank you @Kyleri ! <3
  • While wandering around Ur again I found a couple of things that made me laugh.

A cubimal Santa with accompanying cubi-deer.

And an imposter meal vendor!

• I have rebuilt the Shrine of the Even-Toed One!

Kyleri's_Tower_2016_08_03-22_43_44
  • Wow! So I got an Alpha key, played for a bit, logged off for awhile, got on again, played for a bit, and logged off for a very, very long time. I'm a failure of an Alpha player, guys! By my honor, I must redeem myself with lots and lots of screenshots! Yes! Prepare yourselves.

Oh. Right. I have to go get some screenshots. Hold tight.
  • Here are some beautiful items @Ladyceres shared with us that you just have to see before a reset happens ! :^)

This is the Muse eum :

Here is a photo to identify the beautiful " mental objects".

This is Gwen's Grotto :

• edited August 2016
    Lo, friends! It is I, Sienna Bun, Explorer Explaordinaire! I bring you tales of my adventures in this world of Ur! Ahem.

You see, it all started when, like any good explorer, I was exploring the things there were to explore!

Such wonderful sights to behold! Such hamtastic narration to be made!

Ahem, in any case, at one point, I found a large savanna tree perched tantalizingly next to one of the cliff surfaces.

Like any good adventurer, I immediately galavanted off into it, embracing its leafy wonder!

This did not work. But, in any case, while performing similar actions and behaviors, I eventually found a note...

A mission! Evil actions of the Rook! The fiend! Clearly I had to do something.

I wrote a note accepting the mission.

And then I wrote one to remind myself. It's only sensible, you know.

AND THUS, MY ADVENTURE WAS AFOOT!

I braved steep cliff faces!

I pressed through thick forests!

And I... may have stopped to share a drink or two with a Spice Tree.

... *cough*

Anyway, nursing a wicked hangover, I finally made it to the Firebogs!

Ah, that smokey, burning stench. It smelled like adventure. Well, it smelled like a few things. But most particularly adventure.

In order to make up for lost, er... time, I chose to take a direct route through the deeps of Chakra Phool rather than going around.

Finally, I reached Kalavana...

... Made my way to the given location...

And completed my mission.

Operation Marshmallow was complete! I had done my duty! Now was a time for jubilantivating, drinks, and most of all, exploration!

But as I jubilantivated around Kalavana, I found that fate had more in store for me yet...
  • All silliness aside, here's a bunch of pictures I took that aren't connected to my little overly dramatic adventure. >;p

I left out a little snack for someone to take if they wanted. I wonder if anyone's gotten it yet?

• A trip down, uuhhh, "Memory Lane" with a bit of GameShow Wheel spinning!!

• Bliss, sheer bliss, I have missed is so much
  • I can't wait to see screen grabs from all the people who just got an alpha spot :D Let me see all your cute faces!