The chronicles of Alpha Testing

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Level 1:Complete!

My last house I did in a very classical sense. I wanted it to look a bit fancy. However, this time I want it to be something I would actually live in and be happy. I know you're thinking, "Art, are you sure you want two wine cabinets that close to each other?" The answer is yes, yes I do. This is the level 1 result. Hope you guys still like the screenshots!
  • We need to do another Parade of House
  • Two Happy Sloths!! :^)

• Lucky you! They always disappear when I come around!
  • edited April 2016

BOOM HOUSE 2! I've already torn half of it down to create a new design. I have to say though I REALLY love this design and hope to bring pieces of it into my non-alpha house! ALSO NOTICE THE LITTLE SUN LIGHTS THAT LOOK LIKE LITTLE WATER KNOBS FOR THE BATH TUB YOU GUYS WANT A CLOSE UP YEAH YOU LITTLE BEAUTIFUL BEINGS DO

• I love it @Artemis!! You are so creative. And yeah, those sun lights are ridiculously adorable. :)
  • Thank you @"Elizabeth Bennet" !! I appreciate those kind words! I built a bar today before the rest of the house!
    Stoot hits the hard stuff
  • I just heard about 11 Giants and the fact that Glitch, the wonderful Land of Ur is coming back. I am so excited to play again. Thank you, thank you thank you oh so much. TooTall
  • I took a whole bunch of screenshots while fiddling around with a design. Do you guys want the 20 work in progress shots or just the finished one?
  • Welcome Home TooTall!
  • These houses look so wonderful - please keep the pics coming!
  • I've been so homesick for Glitch lately; it really warms my heart to see everyone's housing! <3
  • Are there any new items available yet that weren't in Glitch originally? Are there any plans for new stuff?
  • I'm so happy i've been waiting for someone to remake it because if not, after i finish my animation degree i was going to because this was an idea so amazing and for it to fall apart is what crushed me the most!
    ~K
  • Ann decides to go on three purple flower trips.
  • Sometimes new places that weren't working suddenly are:

• Omg ..Lemme in Lemme in Lemme Innnnn.......plzz I have been patient wayyyy long enuff..now am...freeking outttt!! .. :D lol x
  • edited May 2016

image This is where I was standing, in the very last photo I took in Glitch. As you can see, I felt the need to decorate it with a bunch of random things in my inventory.

image We had a Hell party the other night. Yaay!

image I love how you can always tell when you've wandered onto a street with a toy vendor. So many cubis!

image This is my house.

image Here's me and my crazy roommate, Bubbles. You can also see our pet piggie in this photo. His name is Link Hogthrob and he is totally real and I love him very much.
  • So I had started doing this challenge where I try to evenly separate sections and theme them. I hated it. My style is chaotic with no rhyme or reason and I love it that way. I did one floor and stopped.

• Ooh - TY for all the photos.
  • edited May 2016
    Had a party on Toxic Moon
    But I can ot post an image. grrr
  • edited May 2016
    I was at that party for a while! image

Also EiraFae reminded me of the joys of drunk photography
  • Looking at all of these gameplay pictures has reminded me of how absolutely clueless I'll be when the game comes out again :P
  • caught this while i was loading... i guess my glitch really didn't want to leave!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ZGtfQcerqBQnFSSmFqQzVwdFU/view?usp=sharing
  • We're currently testing a limited number of towers to see if they're working properly, and here's my first fully expanded tower:

and here's @railroadbaron and I chatting for the first time in game since the Beforetimes on the top level:
  • edited June 2016
    Sometimes back-end code fixes have happy unintended consequences:

The Institute of Ocular Testing is back in business!

-_-_-_-_ Shady deals _-_-_-_-

Lota notes!

AND Some fun ~ Organization of set notes! *:-)

And... When my internet connection is soooO unbelievably slow `~` that furniture starts to float off into SPACE; and boredom ensues. :P
  • Every single one of these screenshots you lovely Alphas are sharing make my soul happy. Thank you so much!
  • edited June 2016
    So we had a really cool treasure hunt for a few days. The prize was *Drumroll* BUILDING PERMITS! The devs have started a controlled testing of towers! I happened to find one and created this

Then I filled it with stuff. I have a bad habit of not utilizing the foreground so I tried to throw at least one thing there. I found out that sometimes cluttering up a space in this game is actually the way to go, so I tried to fill in my bar with as much stuffs as I could. The glitchmas yeti is watching his figure ;)

• Oh my gosh, these screenshots are bringing back so many wonderful Glitch memories! I'm so excited to play again!