Who's here?

Comments

• I;m here, I've stalked forever. It's good to see a few people I knew back then.

Has anyone seen Loupin?
  • I'm here, although I was only around for the last couple months of Glitch, and my name was vaporfairy, I believe. Funny how many of you lovelies I recognize from such a short time! :)
  • Dragon...I haven't seen Loupin or Amelia, or Ananda or DB or anyone from my dearest group of friends. :( I hope to see them soon.
  • edited February 2016
    DB recently posted to another thread, so he's around. :) His name on here is apparently DeeBee.
  • edited February 2016
    xx
  • Day 1,149 - the Rubies in the Time Machine finally died out and I appear to have travelled to the Year 2016..... Hi All :) I bolloxed up the account creation hence the _ at the end of my name :D

So when is that mad mad mad mad game coming back so I can waste inordinate amounts of time again!!!? ;)
  • OMG!!!................ Bumrushes Amelia and Loupin!!!! I Missed You Guys!!!!! Oops... sorry, didn't mean to get you all dirty.. ;)
  • I'm still MysticBell! Doubt anyone remembers me for I was a little lvl 15 newbie haha. If you see Pinkie Pinkston or Kremit tell them hi for me! They were amazing and helped me so much.
  • edited February 2016
    It's so nice to see the old names here! (And new names!)
  • Amelia-Fae - nice to see you again - checked your facebook from time to time, but it seems that you're not using it anymore?
  • I was Bioluminesce. c':
  • Aww, I'm a bit new here... :( I played a bit before it shut down, but it still left a Glitch sized hole in my blackened heart!
  • aaa!! hi to all the new ppl!!!
  • edited April 2016
    yay ! more glitchen showing up! Hi! *waves at @loupin_ ( ask around to see if your name here can be fixed!! ) and amelia-fae! * ;)
    ( i am here and for those of you that ask . Piece of serenity from glitch and I are 2 different players , not related to each other. Just FYI. )
  • @loupin you should be all fixed up. you might have to re-log in to the forum to see the change. I deleted the mistake account, so you should be all set.
  • @ladyceres. Bless you, I feel like my mischievous old self again !! :)
  • edited March 2016
    Hi all....I can't believe you are all here! Reading these names makes me feel like I just woke up from a coma and am trying to get oriented again.....(feeling joyful but a bit dazed and confused)!!!

How does one go about getting an invite to alpha? Any of my old buddies in it who can offer an invite to an old friend?

http://www.glitchthegame.com/profiles/PHVE52509K32HCG/
  • Welcome home marycontrary. :)
  • Aww thanks so much Lill Missy. It is good to be home!
  • Hey there little Miss marycontrary, how's your garden growing.
  • Hey Ezme, good to see you here.
  • Hello i am jumping and waving and trying to get noticed but i am behind a long list of possible Alphas and Betas so i dont rate my chances very much, but on the bright side i will walk along the streets again and choose a home for myself and sing along with the butterflies, as soon as the game permits , long live Eleven Giants cheers to all of the team...........
  • Mer! How are you?!! (throwing my arms around and you squeezing the breathe out of you). Are any others from the old gang here??
  • I was Limgong. I think i will be again. I used to give out lots and lots of trees.
  • Hello glitchen!
  • Hello everyone! Doubt many remember me but I had a few close friends :) So happy to hear that my favorite game is making a comeback!!! Woo hoo!!!
  • Welcome back all!
  • It's me