Alpha

Would love to join the testing i did it in glitch and was the greatest experience yet. i played this game day and night and i told my friends to play it to its an amazing game.

Comments

• Seems like you just missed the latest competition to get in the game - https://humbaba.elevengiants.com/forum/index.php?p=/discussion/657/first-alphaversary-creativity-competition . However, if I were you, I'd look for future ones and participate since that seems to be the way the devs are going to be letting in new players.
  • I am so excited to see it, i cant wait for another competition! It would be so cool to see it all again and help suggest future stuff!
  • I need to do that too! I did that for Glitch and loved it, and FINALLY have the time to try for Eleven's Alpha. :) I can't wait for the next opening.
  • Since seeing the alpha site and pictures, this is the 3rd or 4th time in the very early morning where I have "woken up" (Dreaming) to be able to be in the game ad playing glitch. I am so bummed to wake up and realize it was just a dream, I need to get back in to the game!