The Post Game

Comments

• WHY DID YOU POST THE ANGEL ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ANGEL IS AN ANGEL IM HAVING TO TYPE WITHOUT BLINKING THIS IS DANGEROUS GOODBYE WORLD
  • At first I thought that was one of @YEEZY 's posts.
  • edited October 2015
    Did you see the one with the bearded clams?
  • edited October 2015
    @artemis as far as I understand, when an angel is "quantum locked" it leaves its form and becomes trapped in limbo. From this point, it can "jump into" any shape that resembles an angel (which is why the image of an angel is an angel). The 2 dimensional image does not actually share the shape of an angel, it just appears to (think: the ghost/cyberman episode). Using this logic, an angel would not be able to possess the shape of a two dimensional representation of an angel, therefore rendering the picture harmless.
  • I just liked it when the got the angels in the Mexican standoff. Brilliant.
  • Yeah, that was a good part. I was like, "Well, they're ****ed" and then the angels wound up tricked
  • I love angles. They're good for all sorts of things.
  • edited October 2015
    Gah! Not a geometry joke! WHYYYYYYYYYY! WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?
    ETA: So, geometry jokes are something of an inside joke between me and some friends, just realized you guys probably wouldn't understand my reaction
  • Wondered why I felt like a square...
  • It BURNNNNS!
  • .-- .- .. - ! / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-.. -- --- ... - / .-- --- -. / - .... . / --. .- -- . !
  • 01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100001
  • Eszdp wlde ehz pyectpd xlop xp dxtwp!
  • Ok, I give up
  • Aw it was too easy... a Caesar cipher with an "11 Giants" shift... ;)
  • so Caesar Salad hold the Earthshaker....
  • Hi there, I'm new to these here parts. I heard my kind of folk were gathering somewhere hereabouts, and 20 pages later, looks like I found ya.

Guess this means I'm winning? (for now)
  • Back to Dr. Who:
    Who else noticed this?
  • What, the fact that his necklace thing looks like the costume department literally took some chains from the hardware store and wrapped one around his neck? (Clearly that's the important thing here)(b/c it's not at all relevant that yes Peter Capaldi happened to be in earlier episodes)
  • image He was a secretary in a different episode as well
  • Woah wait I didn't know about that one, which episode is that?
  • edited October 2015
    All 5 "Torchwood: Children of earth" episodes
    ETA: these weren't legitimate Dr Who episodes, they were from the Torchwood Spinoff. Moffat has confirmed that there was some reason for both appearances, however
  • Ooo gotcha, yeah I never bothered watching Torchwood.
  • Me either, just found it online once
  • Wooooooooooooooooooot!
  • So uhh, anyone see this weekends episode
  • edited October 2015
    No... D: I have no way of getting it so I have to wait til it comes out on netflix :\

--i.e. sadly I haven't seen any of the current season