What are you snacking on :3

Comments

• Cherimoya, first time tasting it too. Really delicious!
  • The Cat & I are enjoying 1/2 slice of apple pie & 1/2 slice pumpkin pie with whipped (real) cream and coffee...lot of coffee....
  • Coffee. Always with the coffee... :)
  • A glass of freshly made sangria (because the new bottle of red wine I opened and tried for the first time was pretty horrible...but it makes an okay sangria)...
  • edited April 2015
    @b3achy Try http://eppasangria.com (organic wine section HEB, price $10) it is very good, too! *:)
  • edited April 2015
    @Smallchalet - thanks for the recommendation! I think I've seen it in stores. Though it does sound too healthy for me...lol.

My typical sangria recipe is something like this:
    1 bottle of red wine that is not so great on it's own
    1 shot of cognac
    1 shot of triple sec
    1 shot of lime juice
    1 shot of lemon juice
    1-2 of the little fruit snack packs (pineapple, mandarin oranges, or mixed fruit) [yes, I'm that lazy]
    1 can of ginger ale

Often substituted for the cognac:
    (optional) 1 shot of spice rum
    (optional) 1 shot of flavored vodka
  • Thanks, b3achy, can't wait to try that! *:)
  • YEEZY LOVES CHIPS
  • A dozen or so cherry tomatoes; plus a small handful of Triscuits. (my lunch) ha. - yes, sad lunch.
  • This may have been posted elsewhere, as I can't be the only one to see Cubimals here, but maybe I'm snacking on these:

http://lernertandsander.com/cubes/
  • PIZZA ROLLS!
  • Holy fuck I have to get me some pizza rolls
  • Topic (British chocolate bar)
  • Some semi-sweet chocolate chips.
  • dudes wherrrrrre are my pizzzzaaaaa rolls???!
  • Sorry, SB, I don't have any pizza rolls to share...I'm just nursing a cappacino this morning. But if I had pizza rolls, I'd be sharing them with you! :)
  • im having a teeny dinner of a couple pieces of spicy cornbread and a mango sausage c:
  • A lime popsicle. Yum!
  • I'm 'snacking' on a yummy salad complete with chick peas and olive oil and vinegar dressing!!
  • edited June 2015
    (Snacky wishes he was snacking on Artemis's salad)
  • Cheerios and milk and sugar.
  • Lemonheads!
  • edited July 2015
    Fresh local strawberries and ice cream

(Day 49: still no pizza rolls in sight. Why have they forsaken me?)
  • Up at 4 AM with no food in the fridge. I shall dine on Vegetable Ritz Crackers and a Pop-tart!
  • Mexican saltines (Saladitas) with butter and salami. Delicious.
  • A cocktail of my own concoction...in a low ball glass, half filled with ice, add 1-2 fingers of raspberry vodka, and fill the rest with sweet/sour mix...and now you have...b3achy's raspberry lemonade... :P
  • Popcorn!
  • Left over meatloaf and some hard cider (with a hint of blueberries)