What are you snacking on :3

Comments

• @Sanotsuto I completely missed that ;) Amazing.
  • @chaos I give you subconscious credit :P you didn't miss it, you just missed that you didn't miss it xD
  • @Sanotsuto, never tried gluten free beer...might have to look for some, if it doesn't have gluten, wouldn't it just be fermented juice?

Y'all's discussion about Clown Shoes, sounds yummy IF it's a hint of pineapple...IF it's a hint of grapefruit, I could leave it behind. But I'll have to hit our local pub and see if I can find it.

To continue my string of lush-dom...tonight I'm having a nice Chardonnay by Duck Commander (if you can believe it - they sell it at Walmart, and it's not half bad). Oh, yea, I had a banana too, but that sounds just too healthy to post for my image ;)
  • @b3achy There are many components of beer besides the grains used, I know hops is gluten free because it's a flower and not a grain, so I'm guessing they just don't use grains.

I'm going to have to try the clown shoes if I can find it because it was mentioned :P

I've had wine a few nights this month, but it always ends up hurting my head. The sweeter whites (I'm looking at you, Riesling and Moscato) seem to be my safest bets (and about all I drink).
  • @Sanotsuto I think you will like Clown Shoes, it has similar undertones only pineapple. It makes you think about what is in it and how they did it lol.
  • Cricket Pizza
  • I have since moved on to Triscuit thin crisps and tea with milk and sugar. Simple tastes for simple folks.
  • I've now made a chicken vindaloo wrap with coconut curry rice, although my stomach tells me that the idea my taste buds had wasn't so good...
  • Garlic flavored triscuits and 'seriously' sharp cheddar cheese...and the obligatory glass of Chardonnay.
  • A nice slice of bread, a cup of green tea, and a glass of the detox water you read about is what I'm snacking on today!
  • I'm having a breakfast of oatmeal with a bit of brown sugar. Yum. (Although now I am craving a very peanut buttery masaman curry!)
  • Redd's Wicked Apple and a Jack Link's Beef and Cheese Stick. My typical early night (9:30PM) snack. xD
  • Are you already 21 Justin ; )?
  • Yep. 21st birthday was February 16 of last year. I was in Houston to bring my mom to a doctor's appointment (she won't drive anywhere near a large city), and a place there has the *best* margarita I've ever had. I make sure to hit that place up every time I pass through the area.
  • edited January 2015
    Gosh now I feel old (says one of the younger Glitchen to play). I'll be able to drink legally before too long. Le sigh.
  • edited January 2015
    It's more than worth it. Whenever you feel like that, just drink until you aren't thinking about it anymore. =D

Edit: I really should not be giving this advice. xD
  • Sad thing is it's not TERRIBLE advice. ; ) Say what you want about the strategy but you can't say that it doesn't WORK!
  • I'm so excited! I won't live on that damn facebook once this game is running. I missed the fuck out of it! I never thought this would happen.....:D
  • @SB1981 a lot of us miss it that is why so far there are about 1,000 people signed up with this site :)

I am currently munching on some hot wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and drinking some blueberry beer made from a local New England distillery .
  • @Kassutera...is it Sea Dog?! Love that stuff!! I was just having a bit of chili mac (made a bunch for lunches this week), and some Woodchuck Hard Cider.
  • Entenmann's chewy chocolate chip cookies ; ) They're magically delicious.
  • Woodchuck Granny Smith Hard Cider...again...
  • Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich.
  • @Grime...mmmm, fluffer nutter sandwiches...haven't had one of those in ages...

Currently for me, sour gummy worms.
  • Tiny ritz crackers and extra large wheat thins.
  • blueberries, bagel with almond butter and coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!lots of coffee!
  • Second breakfast. Cherry flavor donut holes, and 100% Columbian coffee with half and half.
  • Chocolates in interesting flavors. Mandarin and ginger, lime and chili, smoked(?) sea salt, and lavender.
    Gotta make some actual food soon.
  • Cheese sticks and a Cranberry Ginger Shandy.
  • edited February 2015
    Nails. Yes, this kind.